Sunday, April 22, 2012

Hi!

Hi!  I'm Sarah.  I have several full time jobs - wife to Stephen, mother to Luke (2.5) and Charlotte (10 months), and registered nurse.  As you can imagine, I stay pretty busy!  Last October, I finally became frustrated enough with the pictures of my kids I was getting from my simple digital camera to do something about it.  I ordered a DSLR, hoping to learn by doing.  And by doing - I mean taking LOTS of pictures, mostly of the cutest subjects I have at my disposal, my kids!  I have become obsessed with my photography hobby in the months since purchasing my new camera, and have fallen in love with photography.

I am finding myself viewing situations differently lately - I notice how light hits faces, flowers, and water; and I want to take pictures.  I certainly have a long way to go with photography (especially as I pretty much have the most basic equipment available), but I'm hoping to practice as much as I can and improve over time.  Thank you for joining me on this journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment