Thursday, February 21, 2013

Valentine's Day

I adore getting my children all dressed up for holidays.  They are my favorite subjects to shoot (and the reason I got into photography in the first place!), and have such priceless facial expressions.  I got them all dressed up for the occasion, only to find once we got outside that the clouds had turned to rain.  Instead of being able to take some of the images I had imagined (walking down the street, sitting on the lawn), we were stuck by the front door, under our covered patio.  I literally had about 5 minutes before they were completely over this idea, but in that time got some great shots!

Models?!


My FAVORITE picture from the session.  I adore Luke's face, and how protective his hand looks against Charlotte's cheek.  This is now on a canvas print in my home!






No comments:

Post a Comment