Wednesday, August 22, 2012

More outside fun

It has been fairly nice lately for August, so we have gotten to spend some time outdoors!  The first two pictures were taken this morning around 11am, and the second two were taken this afternoon sometime after 4pm.  I usually only let the kids play outside before about 9 or 10 am and then after dinner, because it is so.freaking.hot here the rest of the day, but we have gotten some extra play time lately!

I have been running all of my pictures through photoshop - I'm not doing much other than perhaps cropping if necessary, increasing the saturation, and sharpening.  I tried and tried to take the food off of Charlotte's face in the second picture, and couldn't get it to look natural.  Sigh.  I'm trying, and improving at photoshop, but I still have a ton to learn!

Charlotte is obsessed with Luke's cozy coupe.  When we are outside, she either wants to play with that or swing.

Her eyes really did sparkle in the SOOC shot, but I played it up a little with photoshop.  Now I'm not sure if I did too much?

Finally, a more natural smile than his "cheese" face!

I was playing around with the artsy look of tilting the camera.  I like how it turned out, although I wish I would have had Luke sit a little further away from the outlet.  Oh well - live and learn!

My kids really are beautiful.  Sometimes I just have to look at them and wonder how on earth I got so lucky!

No comments:

Post a Comment