Friday, August 17, 2012

Splish splash and a new lens

I celebrated my 29th birthday today with a new camera lens from the hubby, some delicious food and excellent company at the Olive Garden, and my favorite 2 kiddos splashing around in the backyard at Gigi and Grandad's house.  With my new 55-200 lens I was able to zoom in to the action from a safe distance and still get some pretty good shots.  I have already run these pictures through photoshop, and all I did was boost the saturation slightly and increase the sharpness a little bit.  My attempts at brightening Luke's eyes in the last picture didn't quite go as I planned in my head - but I'm still learning, so that's okay!



This is, quite possibly, my favorite picture from today.  I love how the swimsuit pops against the background with the splash of red, and I of course love the baby!


Playing together!  I wasn't able to get any decent shots with both faces, so this was as good as it got.

Now there's an evil grin!


No comments:

Post a Comment